- Costume fees will be due in October. Payments not received by the due date will incur a $30 late fee.
- See show fee handout for Costume Pricing
- If you would like to set up a specific payment plan for costuming, please let the directors know at the studio office.
- Costume pricing for Competitive Classes will vary according to class.
- We welcome questions and comments from parents at the end of class time.
- There are observation windows for parents and siblings to view the classroom in studios 1, 2, 3 & 5.
- Please make sure that you respect the dancers in the classroom and do not try and distract them from learning through the viewing the window.
- Females in Preschool through Kindergarten must wear the pink SMDA leotard, pink tights and a pink tutu, available for purchase at the studio.
- 1st - 5th grade combo classes are required to wear black Leotard, any color tights & any color shorts with appropriate shoes for the class.
- 6th grade & older are required to wear either a black tank top and Leggings or black leotard, any color tights and any color shorts.
- Males are required to athletic tshirt & shorts/pants.
- All dancers must wear required shoes, specific to each class. Shoes are available at the studio for purchase.
- Hair must be pulled back and secure for class. Hair for ballet must be secured in a bun.
- No jewelry is allowed.
- If tuition is not received by the 10th of the month, a $15 late fee will be assessed to your account. No exceptions will be made.
- We perform if you set up automatic payment.
- Regardless of length of month or number of student absences, tuition remains the same September through May.
- There will be a $25 fee assessed to any returned checks.
Inclement Weather Policy
- We follow ISD 194 cancelletion policy. We will cancel classes at the studio if ISD 194 cancels school.