- Costume fees will be due in October. Payments not received by the due date will incur a $30 late fee.
- See show fee handout for Costume Pricing
- If you would like to set up a specific payment plan for costuming, please let the directors know at the studio office.
- Costume pricing for Competitive Classes will vary according to class.
- We welcome questions and comments from parents at the end of class time.
- There are observation windows for parents and siblings to view the classroom in studios 1, 2, 3 & 5.
- Please make sure that you respect the dancers in the classroom and do not try and distract them from learning through the viewing the window.
- If tuition is not received by the 10th of the month, a $15 late fee will be assessed to your account.
- Automatic payment is available.
- Tuition is based on 30 lessons per year. Tuition remains the same if there are 3, 4 or 5 lessons in a month.
- There are no refunds for missed classes or classes canceled due to inclement weather.
Inclement Weather Policy
- We follow ISD 194 cancelletion policy. We will cancel classes at the studio if ISD 194 cancels school/after school activities.
- Females in Preschool through Kindergarten must wear the pink SMDA leotard, pink tights and a pink tutu, available for purchase at the studio.
- 1st - 12th grade combo classes are required to wear black leotard or black tank top, any color tights & any color shorts with appropriate shoes for the class.
- Males are required to athletic tshirt & shorts/pants.
- All dancers must wear required shoes, specific to each class. Shoes are available at the studio for purchase.
- Hair must be pulled back and secure for class. Hair for ballet must be secured in a bun.
- No jewelry is allowed.